Copyright © 2017 Greenlee County Chamber of Commerce
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Duties to include:
• Seek out new members.
• Stay on top of membership renewals and tracking.
• Assist in retention efforts through the collection of past due memberships.
• Send out Board meeting reminders.
• Coordinate the planning, scheduling, marketing, promoting and staging of all special events and activities. Coordinate registration for special events. Recruit sponsors and vendors for appropriate events.
• Ensure chamber growth by aggressively promoting available programs and services.
• Regular updates of Facebook page.
• Keep website current.
• Implement economic development website.
• Assist the Chair with projects, as well as other officers.
• Take care of incorporation paperwork.
• Get mail.
• Return phone calls from messages left at office.
• Conduct surveys and implement shop local campaign.
• Manage Vista person so there is accountability.
• Keep track of where we are in the budget.
Work averages roughly 10 hours a week. Pay is $100 a week.
Must have own computer. Work location flexible.
Send a resume and letter of interest to:
Greenlee Chamber, PO Box 394, Clifton, AZ 85533
by July 24th to be considered
Check out our Chamber member directory. No matter what you're looking for, our members are bound to have it.
Greenlee County, Arizona is home to incredible natural beauty, a rich history of copper mining and a growing number of vibrant businesses accommodating a complete variety of products and services. The Greenlee County Chamber of Commerce works to stimulate and expand this business environment, promoting a strong local economy. Check out these pages to discover one of the greatest regions in the state of Arizona—Greenlee County.
Few places in Arizona have the beauty, history and unique amenities Greenlee County does. Plan your visit today!
From family-friendly annual events to monthly Chamber mixers, there's plenty to do in Greenlee County.